Updated on November 18, 2018 by admin
Over the years, Sony Ericsson has earned a world-wide acclaim by designing some of the most efficient and user-friendly gadgets. Consequently, Sony Ericsson emerged as a big name in the world of mobile phones with lots to offer. All the new handsets from Sony Ericsson are studded with the latest technologies and also add a lot in your overall style. Moreover, Sony Ericsson has been offering some special features in its gadgets and these things have become quite popular among users. For photography lovers, Sony Ericsson offers its K-series, which is studded with amazing camera phones. Beside, all these phones are duly endowed with various other essential features. The Sony Ericsson K810i also belongs to the category of these camera phones, which are all set to replace your digicams.
The Sony Ericsson K810i is a fully loaded sharp shooter, which lets you enjoy photography with the ultimate precision. As it comes under the CYBER-SHOT range, it has been endowed with various significant camera features. On the other hand, it is quite easy to carry around, as it weighs only 103.5 grams and looks truly enticing. If we talk about its camera features, this gadget is definitely the one good thing with loads to offer. It's camera artillery is comprised of a 3.2 mega pixels camera with various other exciting features like digital zoom, xenon flash, red eye reduction, and auto focus – just decide upon your perfect moment and treasure it with the ultimate precision. To make all this possible, this phone is endowed with an image stabilizer feature, which is supported by the anti blur technology to add that clarity in all those pictures. Furthermore, you can also capture all the live action with its video recording feature. With so much to offer in camera features, the Sony Ericsson K800i is definitely a delight to have.
Although, its a camera phone, but the Sony Ericsson K800i offers a lot in other features also. It comes with an inbuilt music player, which can play all your favorite tracks in various file formats such as AAC, AAC + and MP3.You can also enjoy music by its PlayNow feature. As being a 3G phone, the Sony Ericsson K800i also provides swift access to Internet, RSS feeds and other compatible features. So, bring your Sony Ericsson K800i and shoot all the desired targets with precision. …
Updated on November 18, 2018 by admin
The advent of healthcare IT in the health industry has ensured that prior health technologies such as paper records are outdated. The health reforms have added to the importance of healthcare software. Technology in the healthcare sector has contributed immensely in providing accurate, reliable and timely service.
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) are basic health softwares that help in doing away with the disadvantages that paper records had.
The largest advantage of electronic information is the ease with which it can stored and accessed. Some of the other benefits of EMR are:
1. Immense information can be stored, managed and retrieved whenever required.
2. Mishandling, confusion and error associated with manual handling of information can be reduced or even eliminated.
3. When information is stored electronically, it is easier to keep it confidential when required. This may be needed in cases of storing sensitive data about a patient's personal details, history and medical records.
4. Medical data in the form of EMR makes it possible to be accessed by a large number of people who are authorized to do so.
5. This Immense resource can be utilized for other purposes such as further research or processing of the available information for quote comparison and insurance search engines.
Electronic data is quite beneficial but it has its drawbacks as well. Here is a look at the disadvantages of storing data in digital format.
– The process of converting paper record into electronic form is an expensive process and without the federal government provides with adequate funds, not many would be able to afford it.
– A lot of healthcare providers are either 'technologically challenged' or not too enthusiastic about the advent of IT in the health industry.
– Question about the quality, ease of use, functionality and other technical issues can prove to be a major hurdle in implementation.
– Need a large amount of resource for training and re-training about the adoption of this healthcare technology.
– A lot of residents doubted the clinical usefulness of EMR.
The core capacities of an electronic medical report include:
a. Immediate access to important information would improve the doctor's ability to take timely medical decisions
b. Access of information by various caregivers would improve a patient's safety and care.
c. A computer based data system would improve legibility, reduce duplication and ensure speedy process.
d. Computerized decision support would help in encouraging preventive practices, identify drug interaction and facilitate treatments.
e. Uniform data standards will help healthcare organizations to respond quickly to federal, state and private reporting requirements.
Electronic Medical Record is very useful and important healthcare software that will form the basis of other healthcare softwares. However, the issues with the EMRs need to addressed first before they can be implemented effectively. …