Updated on July 30, 2017 by admin
No matter what type of business you own, if you have an online presence through a website, then it is important to take it to the top of search engines to boost up its visibility. By having your site appear on the first page of major search engines, you can generate more web-traffic and thereby enhance the popularity of your website. Moreover, having more number of customers or visitors also implies improved brand awareness. In fact this could even mean a rise in the sales. In order to reap all these benefits, SEO copywriting can play a pivotal role. There are many advantages of SEO content writing, one out which is already mentioned above. The rest are stated below –
* It is one of the most low-cost marketing techniques that can give off huge returns. Though it may cost some money, it is definitely worth investing in.
* SEO copywriting ensures that a website gets fresh content regularly. Also when fresh content is added to your website from time to time, you are likely to get repeat visits by your customers, which further make your website searchable. Fresh and new content would also show that your site is well-maintained.
* Unique and original content writing is what the search engines look for, in order to rank a web page higher.
* Keywords play an important role in the success of a website. Web content which focuses on the keywords results in a focused website. Search engines usually give preference to websites having focused content and display them on top of the search results. Effective SEO content makes use of various keyword related techniques to get more visitors on the website.
* SEO copywriting offers information in good quantity that would tempt the visitors not just to peruse your complete content, but also to explore the other content present within your website.
* If they find your content helpful, then they would create back links by linking to your content. These backlinks would make your website more popular. In fact by hiring the services of a professional SEO content writer, you can create a good number of regular visitors who would frequently visit your website to read content regularly.
Not having an SEO friendly content in your website may cost you hard as no any major search engine would rank your website high on the search engines. In fact some of them may not even include your website in the search results. So, in order to make the most of SEO content writing, do not hesitate to invest in the professional services.…
Updated on July 30, 2017 by admin
It might not be a threat to the never ending debate of whether egg cam first or the hen, but mystery surrounding a website’s definition is an intriguing one in itself.
Experts say website is ‘A collection of HTML and subordinate documents on the World Wide Web that are typically accessible from the same URL and residing on the same server, and form a coherent, usually interlinked whole’. Understood! Thanks for the jargons! But Dear Wikipedia is this ‘collection’ a product or a service?
One school of thought says that it is a product that a web designer manufactures and sells to the end user. Various graphic designing and coding tools are used to create this New Product.
Others argue that a website is a facility that is provided to the customer just like a salesman’s. A salesman is not a product, he provides services to the company, and so does a website. A website is simply the online representation of someone or something; there is no product involved.
Service Supporters look to win the case by presenting a witness by the name of ‘Government’. They argue that the government sees web designing as a service job, thus, service tax is applicable on it and not sales tax (which is applicable on product sales). Strong Point!
The counter punch from ‘It’s a product’ group is that developing a video game is a surely a service but the game is a product, so website designing is a service but website a product. Well played I say!
I hope you are not expecting me to conclude by giving you a definitive answer. Has anybody asking the ‘egg or hen’ question given you an answer? Then why me? I have shown you the two sides of the coin; it’s up to you to flip it and see how it lands.…